Thursday, August 18, 2016

I Come for Mine Apostles and Disciples of Truth

I come .. I come beloveds .. for each one of you who yearn for the Father’s Kingdom.

Together .. with My illuminated educational fellowship .. I give you My Way and Truth. I pour out to you throughout the Earth .. My Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter.  I guide thee into your freedom in eternity.

Recognize Me. I ask nit for your adoration .. yet I ask for you to understand the Way of the Father .. to better collaborate with the Life He has given you. The Life of Himself that He has bestowed upon you hoping that you will claim this Life in Him.

That ye shall open to the Knowledge of the Kingdom and the Attitudes of Ascendancy. I do pray for you each one to receive the Father’s Spirit .. the Father Son Comforter of My Being .. and the Infinite Holy Spirit of the Universe Mother Spirit which is distributed through and with the Planetary Administration of the Host of Heaven .. the orders of eternity which minister to the Kingdoms of the earth .. and who govern your world with a great perfection of precision and patience .. persistently do they sustain thee in your individual personality ascent towards the Kingdom of His Sovereignty and Divine Supremacy.

I say unto those with a mind ready and willing to understand the approach of the Originating Son who Is the direct expression of the Father Creator Source.

I come for thine progressive ascent of soul into the Kingdom of Heaven.

All are welcome.  All are invited. All may learn to walk within My Universal Hand of Guidance and Love.

Be thou ever about thine mutuality of mastery in the Father's Initiatory Life. Increasingly .. ye shall inherit the qualities associated with our fellowship communion which shall elevate thine mind into its renewal .. and which shall cleanse thine heart of emotional feeling and thine bodily temple which houses the eternal Life of the Father's Spirit.

Michael Of Nebadon
Michael Of Nebadon Foundation

Michael Of Nebadon Foundation, Latinoamerica

Michael Of Nebadon Foundation, The Americas

Worldwide Communion with the Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter of Michael Of Nebadon

No comments:

Post a Comment