Saturday, April 9, 2016

Partake of Mine Body Universal

I give you each of My Spirit Comforter. My faith conviction and supremacy of confidence in the Universal Father Son Spirit.

Receive of Me. Partake of My Universality of Mercy. Open thyself in all ways possible to drink of Mine elixir of Love which hails from the Fountainhead of Life.

It cometh from the Infinite Trinity Endowment which is being continually given to all creatures of the creation. Eat of Mine Universal Body and Absorb Mine Consciousness through the surrounding Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter.

I come to feed the hungry and to guide all who are lost in the quagmire of their own misqualified conditions. Become thou .. in unison with inviting the Preparatory Act of God the Spirit who has come into our Nebadon Universe as the Divine Minister.

Be thou attended to by the Revelatory Word of God the Son and Mine Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter. We come to shine Our Illumination upon all equally and with no reservations.

Begin thine discipleship with the Initiatory Thought of Perfection .. God the Father;  for He has taken upon thee .. the bestowal of Himself as thine very Consciousness and Life which ye are to bring forth into view.

Behold .. Our Protocol Infinitas unveils for you the Father's way .. truth .. and life. And none do come to the Father's Initiatory Life but through God the Spirit and God the Son.

Michael Of Nebadon

2 comments:

  1. I open myself to partake in thy Univesality of Mercy to drink Thine Elixer of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I open myself to partake in thy Univesality of Mercy to drink Thine Elixer of Love

    ReplyDelete