Thursday, March 24, 2016

Our Mutuality Births thine Godhood

None come to the Father's Initiatory Life unless through the Spirit and the Son.

First .. I share intellectual with each of you, then you open into the right understanding of Mine Ideal of the Trinity Persons .. then and only then .. I can give you of My Comforter Spirit.

To walk with Me is to dwell together in the Wholeness by faith and trust and transfiguration...

I am the Universal Omnipotent Vine who distributes the nourishment to Its branches. The Vine receives this from our Source and distributes it as I do...as I am created to do .. for all in this particular universal scheme partake of the Persons of Trinity Paradise in this way that i share with thee.

Do you truly believe and perceive .. at least intellectually .. that God fills all space everywhere?

I AM the Vine, all branches are of Me.
The Vine distribute the nourishment to Its branches. The Vine receives this from Source and distributes it as I do...as I am created to do for all in this particular universal scheme.

Again .. I say to all who possess the ears to hear and the very eyes to see .. to walk with Me is to walk together in the Wholeness by faith and trust and transfiguration.

The third power of the Seven Eyes of our mutual Attainment is Identification.

Thus you shall raise thine attention with the faith trust visionary power in you. Together .. our loving association and fellowship will return you into this rightful identification with Wholeness and Love...

Michael Of Nebadon
Michael Sananda Esu
Worldwide Communion with the Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter

1 comment: