Friday, December 18, 2015

The New Wine of Eternity

As I have shared with you in times past...ye cannot pour new wine into old wine skins. You cannot pour the new Knowledge into your own opinions and assumptions about God and His way.

Come .. learn .. contemplate mine simple ways. Receive My way and Truth; for ye have awaited this for centuries and now that I offer to you once again, it is for each individual soul to come forth out from the race darkness and ignorance.
Be ever in this reciprocal spiritual communion with your "I AM" .. the Father's bestowal Life within you residing just above you vibrationally. Give to Him all adoration and acceptance, all thine devotions and acknowledgements, all appreciation for the Life that you are and the personality presence that you are. Each is a gift unto themselves as they seek to actualize and bring forth the Life I AM.

Michael Of Nebadon

No comments:

Post a Comment