Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thou Universal Spirit of Bestowal in me

Thou Spirit of Bestowal .. I give all my recognition and remembrance to You .. My Father God.

I breathe you into my humanity .. my mortal bodies of expression and experience.

Thou Absolute Existential Power and Intelligence .. I honor You by walking with my mind and heart .. my body and personality .. upon You.

Thou art the Source of My existence and the Creative Impulse that animates me here in the physical reality.

I offer my Spirit Endowment of Consciousness .. of Life .. to You. I literally surrender to you in every way that is possible for me. I am sacrificing in me .. everything unreal and untrue in my perception of myself and all others. I seek union with You my Father God. I soo.. love you Father.

Christ Michael of Nebadon

No comments:

Post a Comment