Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Unchangeable Absolute

I teach ye of Reality .. beloveds of My Heart. Reality is changeless and stable and secure. Joy and Happiness are changeless values.

Peace and Well-being are securities and safeties .. eternal values .. that ye attain to with gradual evolution into a righteousness of character and a purity of consciousness. Mind shall steadily become in reception of the Universe Mother's Spirit Virtues in shaping and maturing mind and personality into soulual capacities.

And the Universe Mother's Virtues yield receptivity towards My Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter wherein I guide ye in the eternal verities and values .. the divine attitudes and beatitudes allowing you to gain Truth from falsehood in you.

Our association together with your cooperative attunement and perpetual reciprocal communion with the Father and I .. this brings forth discernment and dedication .. devotion and desire .. determination and pure delight.

My eternal fellowship with all Mine children in this universe .. fosters unconditional love and support .. true faithful conviction and an immaculate and unshakable confidence in your remembrance of the Paradise Father.

As ye become unified in the One Reality of the Father God .. you are becoming then .. a stabilized personality soul. This is the prerequisite for immortality.

Security .. Stabilization .. Safety .. Service .. Sovereignty .. and Supremacy.

Just as this universe and all the universal units are in the midst of achieving stabilization in the Supremacy of Deity .. so are each and every personality aspiring to this very same achievement.

...and as ye walk with Me in the ways of Our Approach to the One Reality .. you shall be experiencing more security and stability.

Believe in the One Power everywhere at once and the same time. All is this One Expression .. yet this One .. becomes Individualized and Personalized as thine Immortal Selfhood upon your graduation from the earth career. Hence .. you are renewed as ye enter the Kingdom of His Sovereignty and Divine Supremacy.

Christ Michael Aton of Nebadon

2 comments:

  1. I receive this teaching with my heart and into my mind and spirit for security and stability is what I seek. I thank you for your love and your patience . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I receive this teaching with my heart and into my mind and spirit for security and stability is what I seek. I thank you for your love and your patience . . .

    ReplyDelete